Powdered Dry Iru
Locust bean seeds or Iru is popular among Nigerians, it is valued because of its taste and nice aroma adding flavour to soup. It is popular among Yoruba people
50 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Neatly packaged while maintaining its original taste.
You may also like…
Meaty Big size stock full fish.
- Can be used in your egusi, ogbono, ewedu, efo stew and other African dishes
- After cooking it has Authentic African Home-Made Taste. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Soak in warm water or boil until soft before you use in your stew for best result
- You will love the distinct flavor and aroma in your stew
- Already cut into pieces. Sold by the pound. No Preservatives. No MSG.